A Melting Pot of Cultural Experiences
The Metro Mall @ Fraser Biz Park is located at a site that is rich in culture, history and heritage, both in terms of its primary location and its surrounding areas.
- The perfect meeting point for both traditional and modern cultural experiences
- Potential business include handicrafts, dance, music, architecture and literature
- Essential stopover for travelers and tourists; ideal for arts and culture-based businesses and initiatives
A Fashion - Forward
In recent times, Asian fashion has experienced an extraordinary rejuvanation, spearheaded by new interest in Japanese and Korean lifestyle movements.
- Hotspot for fringe brands, labels and designers
- Captive audience of contemporary fashion consumers
- Ideal businesses include Asian-inspired streetwear, vintage bags, accessories, bespoke shoes and gadget fashion
A Historic Mix of Tastes
The Pudu area is famed for its kaleidoscope of culinary adventures, some of which share their history with the rise of the city and the nation.
- The perfect location for bringing together the gest of Pudu's culinary heritage and Asian cuisine
- A great mix of the classic and the contemporary
- Ideal for street and hawker food, Asian cuisine, snacks, desserts and Malaysian favourites